- Implico announces to set up Information Security Management System (ISMS).
- New handheld solution is launched, enabling employees in the field to work directly with OpenTAS.
- Implico wins International Software & Cloud Services Award.
- PIDX International appoints Implico CEO Michael Martens to membership committee.
- 13th IFLEXX meeting with experience reports and new developments in data communications.
- Certas Energy, part of the Irish group DCC, moves operations for its Danish service station network to the cloud with Implico.
- Implico launches new TCP-X-Unit to simplify data communication during oil loading.
- New SAP S/4HANA downstream solutions for secondary distribution management, developed by Implico, are released.
- MOL Group starts project to synchronize its primary supply processes in eleven countries with OpenTAS.
- Exhibitions: StocExpo Europe (NL), SAP Conference for Oil and Gas (PT), PRC Europe (DE), PetrolWorld Fuel Retail Conference (MY), Tank Storage Asia (SG), Best Practices for Oil & Gas (US)
- MTV Förster goes live with SAP RFNO.
- Implico expands the range of features in OpenTAS to include packaged products and Truck Operations Cockpit (TOC). The solution is also certified for EMCS 2.2.
- The OpenTAS QCM quantity conversion tool is nominated for the Flow Control Innovation Award.
- Additional Rompetrol tank terminals and the Brenntag tank terminal in Berlin go live with OpenTAS.
- New ARC study shows: Implico remains market leader for terminal automation systems in EMEA.
- German petroleum industry discusses the future of electronic data exchange at the 12th IFLEXX meeting.
- At Gunvor, Implico supports the exchange of field devices during operation.
- The new OpenTAS release 6.0 is published in December as a new technological platform.
- Exhibitions: StocExpo (BE), Tank World Expo (AE), SAP Conference for Oil and Gas (NL), UNITI Expo (DE), SAPPHIRE NOW (US), Tank Storage Asia (SG), Best Practices for Oil and Gas (US).
- Implico wins the 2015 Asia & Myanmar Oil and Gas Award in the “Oil & Gas Logistics Company of the Year“ category.
- Cirrus Logistics and Implico announce worldwide strategic partnership.
- Implico is certified for Avalara’s Excise tax automation solution.
- Microsoft awards Implico with Gold Partner status.
- CIOReview lists Implico as one of the 100 Most Promising SAP Solution Providers 2015.
- 11th IFLEXX workshop at Implico brings petroleum business together.
- Implico enhances data security with second data center.
- Gas station delivery via iGOS: Implico implements Cloud solution for DCC, Dublin.
- Successful start and rollout of SAP projects in Latin America for Pecsa, Copagaz and Supergasbras and in Germany for RWZ and Förster.
- OpenTAS goes live at Rompetrol, Total Bitumen Deutschland, Brenntag and Vopak Hamburg. Project start at Sonangol in Angola.
- Exhibitions: StocExpo (NL); International SAP Conference for Oil & Gas (DE); Tankstelle & Mittelstand´15 (DE); Best Practices for Oil&Gas (US).
- SAP launches two newly developed Implico products: SAP SDM (Secondary Distribution Management) and SAP RFNO (Retail Fuel Network Operations).
- Strong demand for the new cloud/iGOS solutions.
- Successful completion of the projects at the Gunvor refinery in Ingolstadt and the TanQuid tank terminal in Koblenz.
- Implico wins Varo Energy, SuperGasBras, AstraZeneca, Rompetrol and Sonangol as new customers.
- 10th ILFEXX Community meeting in Hamburg.
- Implico receives the Logistics Business IT Award in London and is recognized as an “Outstanding Training Company 2014” by the Hamburg Chamber of Commerce.
- Exhibitions: StocExpo (NL), SAP-Event (CH), SAPPHIRE NOW (US), UNITIexpo (DE), SAP Best Practice Oil & Gas (DK and US).
- Implico implements SAP Business ByDesign at Müller+Krempel and ChemSwiss.
- MTV Förster becomes pilot costumer for SAP RFNO, the new SAP solution for the service station management.
- Successful Go Live at Raffinerie Heide, WRG, TanQuid and Vopak Vlissingen with OpenTAS projects.
- AmeriGas and SunCoast extend their SAP OGSD licenses, Tyczka TotalGaz opts for CPR and Implico successfully completes the SAP project at BMV.
- For the ninth time the IFLEXX Community get-together took place at Implico.
- SAP Switzerland appoints Implico as Top Partner and recognizes this performance with the "SAP Cloud Channel Partner Award".
- Furthermore, Implico defends the Award "Automation Company of the Year" and is honored by the city of Hamburg for an exemplary incorporation management.
- Exhibitions: StocExpo (BE), SAP Best Practices for Oil & Gas (US), International SAP Conference for Oil & Gas (NL), 7th German-African Energy Forum (DE).
- Implico Consulting S.R.L. is established in Romania.
- Implico launches Refill Me!, the first interactive oil and gas order processing app, as well as the OpenTAS TFM (Tank Farm Management) app.
- Implico receives the TankBank Award as "Automation Company of the Year."
- Microsoft confirms Implico status as Microsoft Gold Certified Partner in two categories.
- Implico and itelligence announce partnership.
- Swiss railway company SBB awards SAP consultancy contract to Implico and Orianda for optimizing SBB's logistics processes.
- Heide refinery opts for OpenTAS and TanQuid Polska migrates to the new OpenTAS 5.0 release.
- Implico converts its German OpenTAS customers to EMCS 2.0.
- Exhibitions: Best Practices for Oil & Gas (US), Petrotech (IN), SAPPHIRE NOW (US), StocExpo (NL), LogiMAT (DE).
- Implico launches new package of features for logistics management.
- Implico receives the "Global Customer Value Enhancement Award" from Frost & Sullivan.
- Implico is awarded Microsoft Gold Certified Partner status in two categories.
- IFLEXX 2.0 and PIDEX 4.9 become compatible with each other.
- Associated Petroleum Terminals Ltd. (UK) opts for OpenTAS.
- Implico implements the integrated EMCS solution OpenTAS at TanQuid, Total France and Petroplus.
- Maxum Petroleum and numerous new customers select SAP OGSD.
- Exhibitions: StocExpo (NL), PETRO-EXPO (US), SAPPHIRE NOW (US), ILTA (US), SAP Oil & Gas Conference (US).
- 240 employees.
- British retail giant TESCO and French group TOTAL opt for OpenTAS.
- Implico wins 2010 Telematics Award in the Waste Management category.
- OpenTAS achieves EMCS certification; OMV Germany is the first customer in Germany to integrate EMCS.
- Successful projects for TanQuid, Grisard AG, Unitank, Petroplus and Munich municipal waste management service.
- Implico launches the new IDM (Integrated Dispatch Management) solution. IDM supports dispatchers in creating optimum tours.
- Exhibitions: StocExpo (BE), SAP Business One Partner Info Day (DE), Waste Expo (US), IFAT (DE), IAA (DE), Tank Storage Asia (MY).
- More than 230 employees.
- Implico is awarded the Technology Fast 50 Award from Deloitte recognizing it as one of the fast growing technology companies in Germany.
- Implico AG Switzerland und SAP Switzerland sign an agreement to become service partners.
- Implico implements complete solution comprising SAP OGSD and SAP SSR for AVIA Association.
- SAP certifies Waste and Recycling Portal 1.0.
- IFLEXX (International FiLe EXchange XML) replaces MPKS.
- Exhibitions: SAP Partner Summit (US), StocExpo (NL), "IT in the Waste Management Industry" conference (DE), SAP Business One Partner Info Day (DE), ILTA (US), Waste Expo (US), Entsorga-Enteco (DE).
- More than 220 employees.
- OpenTAS becomes an SAP-endorsed business solution.
- Implico celebrates 25th anniversary with employees, customers, partners, and friends in the Fischauktionshalle in Hamburg.
- More than 200 employees.
- Formation of the Implico AG Switzerland. The new enterprise is established in Biel (canton of Berne).
- Formation of Implico UK.
- Implico becomes Special Expertise Partner for SAP Waste and Recycling®.
- Implico und Varec Inc. announcing a strategic alliance. Task: Development of the most complete oil and gas solution.
- More than 175 employees.
- Implico wins European tender at Berlin Stadtreinigungsbetriebe (BSR).
- In the annual "User of the Year" competition by the Gartner Group and the computer magazine "Computerwoche", the Implico/ KPMG project for the BSR finished in the Top 3 of the category for large-scale enterprises.
- Implico Malaysia, covering Asia and the Pacific including Australia and New Zealand has successfully relocated to its new office on July 1, 2006.
- More than 150 employees.
- Successful foundation of the US-based subsidiary Implico Inc.
- Worldwide distribution of SAP® OGSD started: The innovative and integrated sales and supply chain solution passed the demanding ramp-up, the final testing phase by der SAP® AG, with flying colors.
- Implico expands in Asia. The division in Kuala Lumpur was founded on 1st October 2004 and has grown dynamically from day one.
- Implico becomes a Microsoft Certified Partner.
- The Esso Refinery in Ingolstadt increases security: Implico solution biometrically identifies the drivers.
- Implico modernised the Waste Management in Dresden and increased efficiency using CIC, Container Service and Bulk Refuse.
- More than 120 employees.
- RZB is renamed to reflect the new and extended areas of business. On April 18th 2002, RZB became implico GmbH.
- On April 24th 2002, OpenTAS® is certified by SAP® and Implico becomes SAP® Software Partner.
- Over 100 employees.
- One of the leading vendors of TAS systems worldwide.
- RZB takes over the product ACS Min-Oil from GFT Solutions and becomes SAP® Channel Partner for the area oil & gas as well as SAP® partner 'Mittelstand' (mid-sized companies) with the product Min-Oil.
- The company's management team is expanded; Thomas Ernst, Torsten Peter and Thomas Weggelaar become managing directors.
- 50 employees.
- Mr Hans-Jürgen Buhre, one of the company founders, retires.
- The consulting team expands - mainly in the area of SAP® consulting.
- Up-date of installed OpenTAS® programmes to take account of Y2K.
- VTG starts with the centralisation of its OpenTAS® systems.
- The complex SAP R/3® / IS-Oil & Gas project CAP98 phase II is running successfully.
- For ELF AG, OpenTAS® administers and controls over 200 SAP® locations, 5 depots and the refinery, online from the central systems administration in Berlin.
- Begin of migration project (CAP98 phase II) to SAP R3®/ IS-Oil & Gas at ELF AG in Berlin.
- Together with Ernst & Young (CAP GEMINI Ernst & Young) the first full integration of OpenTAS® into SAP® is completed.
- MIDER tasks RZB with the implementation of OpenTAS®. This complex project is completed within 12 months.
- 30 employees.
- The basis for an interface to SAP R/3® Oil & Gas and TAS systems is developed together with SAP®, SNI (Siemens Nixdorf Hamburg) and Andersen Consulting.
- Begin of international sales activities with SBS Germany and England.
- Presentation for leading oil corporations together with Anderson Consulting in England.
- Implementation of OpenTAS® in further depots and installation of OpenSystemPersonal in various German companies.
- Participation in working group truck-data-link (TDL).
- Move to new premises at Weidestraße 118c.
- RZB builds up a consulting team. The focus lies on work and systems processes within the oil and gas sector.
- The first OpenTAS® pilot project starts in June at Hansamatex (today: VOPAK).
- The new products are named OpenTAS® (Open Terminal Administration System) and OSP (Open System Personal).
- On 1st July, the company is renamed "RZB Rechenzentrum Buhre GmbH".
- In the meantime, employee numbers have grown to twenty.
- The company's management team is expanded; Stephan Buhre, Kay-Peter Buhtz and Michael Martens become managing directors.
- Foundation of the Clearing Centre (CC). With this, customers could easily be transferred to the new standard of MPKS communication (OFTP).
- The RZB software is used by oil industry customers in over 40 depots in Germany.
- Start of the conceptualisation of new software products.
- The first customers are ship owners and oil companies, such as Hansamatex (today: VOPAK), VTG-PAKTANK (today: Oiltanking) and VTG (today: TanQuid).